Welcome to our ever-growing collection of coloring pages on kindness. Each free printable PDF features positive kindness quotes and examples of kindness between friends.
Whether you're simply looking for free coloring pages to print or you're a special education teacher creating lesson plans on social skills, this set of kindness coloring sheets is a powerful tool to teach social-emotional learning. Add your own personal touch to these friendly designs!
Free Kindness Coloring Pages
For this kindness bundle, we illustrated quotes about kindness, examples of kindness between friends, and scenes of kindness with animals, young children, and elderly people.
While we designed many of these kindness coloring pages for little kids, we've also included more intricate designs for big kids and adults too.
Take a break from social media and enjoy the simple art of coloring! Print some of these sheets and gift them to your best friend, or use them to teach children about random acts of kindness. Teachers can print them for students to color and hang on the school bulletin board to encourage a positive classroom community.
Coloring Pages on Kindness to Download
All our high-resolution free printable kindness coloring pages are standard US letter size, but they also fit perfectly onto A4 paper sizes.
Gather your markers, colored pencils, crayons, and gel pens to color something beautiful and kind. Happy coloring!
How to Use These Kindness Coloring Pages
Of course, kindness is one of the most important things we can practice any day of the year. If you're looking for an occasion to incorporate social skills in your lesson plans, consider printing some of our coloring pages on kindness to celebrate the following holidays:
Random Acts of Kindness Day - February 17
Pay It Forward Day - April 28
World Kindness Day - November 13
What Will You Color Next?
If you enjoyed these kindness color sheets, we think you'll love these too. Print your own personal coloring book from your favorites!
- Winter Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Christmas Coloring Pages for Kids + Adults | Free Printables
- Thanksgiving Bookmarks to Color | Free PDF Printables
- Nurse Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Christmas Gnome Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Christmas Unicorn Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Thanksgiving Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Dinosaur Christmas Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Dump Truck Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Race Car Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Truck Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Emotions + Feelings Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Christian Thanksgiving Coloring Pages for Sunday School
- Best Friend Coloring Pages | Friendship PDF Printables
- 3 BFFs Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Printable Turkey Coloring Pages | Free PDF Downloads
- Veteran's Day Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Winter Hat Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
More Free Printables to Color
We've got loads of free printable PDF coloring pages to help your family relax, work on fine motor skills, practice color recognition, or enjoy time together.
Download a few (or a hundred!) today.
- Michael Myers Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Coloring Pages of Trees | Free PDF Printables
- Apple Tree Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Knitting Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Crochet Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Unique Tree of Life Coloring Pages for Adults
- Halloween Ghost Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Tarantula Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
Craft Ideas to Make With Kindness Coloring Pages
1. Kindness Appreciation Cards:
Spread kindness by making personalized gratitude cards.
Print coloring pages at 50% scale. Color the designs and write thoughtful words and kindness quotes in the white space surrounding the pictures.
Share these cards with friends, family, or even strangers. They’ll make someone smile!
2. Collaborative Kindness Mural:
Create a collaborative mural that promotes kindness using free coloring pages.
Print a large coloring page promoting kindness. Divide it into sections for different people to color.
Combine all the pieces into a joint mural that showcases everyone's contributions toward sharing kind thoughts and messages.
3. Thumbprint Heart Artwork:
Spread love and kindness through the power of thumbprint art.
Choose heart-shaped or sweet kindness coloring pages. Print them on sturdy paper suitable for finger painting. (You could also cut your coloring page into the shape of a heart after printing it.)
Dip your thumbs in paint and press gently onto specific areas of the design to create thumbprint hearts.
Get creative and add details like kindness quotes and positive affirmations using colorful markers and glitter pens.
4. Gratitude Journals:
Transform coloring pages with inspiring messages of kindness into a personalized journal.
Print coloring pages at 25-50% scale so there is extra white space around the design.
Color each page. Use the extra white space for writing down what you’re grateful for, random acts of kindness you did that day, or your favorite positive affirmations.
Bind the colored pages together using tape, glue, or string to create a gratitude journal.
5. Kindness Memory Box:
Create a heartwarming keepsake with a handmade memory box.
Color the printable coloring pages that depict examples of kindness or positive emotions.
Write down acts of kindness or happy moments from your day on the back of your coloring page. Save them in a keepsake box to look back on over time.
This is a great classroom activity to do with students to foster social-emotional learning. Plan a special time during the school day to review the coloring sheets and talk about how to be kind to others.
6. Positive Affirmation Wall Art:
Bring the power of kindness to your walls with DIY art made from coloring pages.
Print coloring pages with uplifting affirmations and encouraging messages. Color them in, cut them out, and arrange them on canvas or poster board as a collage of positivity.
7. Examples of Warm-Heartedness Storybook:
Print drawings showing simple acts of kindness, then bind them together to create a social story. Check out our coloring pages for kids, nurse coloring pages, and friendship coloring pages for some ideas.
On the back of the pages, write descriptions of what is happening in the situation and how a person is embodying kind-heartedness.
Teachers can use the books to teach kids character development and build a positive classroom community.
8. Cross-Stitch Kindness Art:
Immerse yourself in a therapeutic crafting experience with cross-stitch kindness art.
Download simple kindness coloring sheets and transfer the illustration to fabric. Cross-stitch over the designs using colorful threads, and frame your completed artwork as a reminder to practice kindness daily.
9. Kindness Handprint Wreath:
Share the message of kindness by hanging a handprint wreath on your door.
Print out coloring pages that show kind images or positive thoughts. Trace handprints on the coloring page and cut them out. Color each handprint with vibrant colors.
Glue the handprints in a circular pattern to create a layered effect.
Hang it on your door to remind yourself and visitors that kindness matters.
10. Random Acts of Kindness Jar:
Celebrate goodwill toward others year-round with a DIY kindness jar.
Color designs representing acts of goodwill and fold them up.
Place the folded sheets in a decorated jar and challenge yourself to do one kind-hearted act each day.