Welcome to our collection of free printable Thanksgiving bookmarks to color. Each PDF features cute Thanksgiving designs that are easy to fill with your favorite colors.
Whether you want a simple Thanksgiving activity or a relaxing way to enjoy therapeutic coloring, these free PDF bookmarks are a fun DIY Thanksgiving craft project for anyone with a love of books. Add your own creative touch to your next reading session!
Free Thanksgiving Bookmarks
For this collection, we illustrated our favorite Thanksgiving items. You'll find bookmarks with turkeys, pumpkins, pie, acorns, gourds, and "Happy Thanksgiving" quotes. We even have bookmarks with blank spaces for you to write what you're thankful for.
Print some bookmarks to color in for use with your favorite novels, picture books, textbooks, or magazines. Instead of dog-earing your spot, use your new bookmark to keep track of what page you're on and reach your reading goal even faster.
These cute bookmarks also make the perfect Thanksgiving gift for the librarians at the local library! Or, place some in the classroom library for students of all ages to enjoy.
Pro Tip: Use card stock paper to print your bookmarks on. Laminate them to make them even more durable and long-lasting.
Printable Thanksgiving Bookmarks to Download
All our high-resolution free printable coloring pages and bookmark templates are standard US letter size, but they also fit perfectly onto A4 paper sizes.
Gather your crayons, colored pencils, markers, and gel pens to color some useable bookmarks for yourself or friends. Happy coloring!
Our first printable bookmarks to color in include:
- "Be Thankful" quote with pies, acorns, and pumpkins.
- "Give Thanks" with sunflowers.
- "Happy Thanksgiving" with fall leaves and a cute turkey outline.
- "Gobble Till You Wobble" with a squirrel and a turkey design.
Our second printable bookmarks to color in include:
- Four individual "I am thankful for..." bookmarks with leaf outlines and dotted lines with space to write a list of gratitude
Our third printable bookmarks to color in include:
- "Happy Thanksgiving" with pumpkin, fall leaves, and squash.
- Thanksgiving dinner with stuffing, a loaf of bread, turkey, and pie with whip cream.
- "Gobble Gobble" with a modern turkey design.
- Three different types of fall leaves.
What Will You Color Next?
If you enjoyed these free printable bookmarks for Thanksgiving, we think you'll love these too. Print your own personal coloring book from your favorites!
More Free Bookmarks to Color
We've got loads of free printable bookmark templates to help your family relax, work on fine motor skills, practice color recognition, or enjoy reading time together.
Download a few (or a hundred!) today.